Kicking Crunchy Leaves
Monday, June 29, 2009
Second Life!
It's kinda hard to type with just my left hand since my kitty, Boo, has decided to sit on my right hand, half on the laptop and half on me!
Well, managed to get my arm free with disturbing said sleeping kitty. And much easier to type now.
So I'm nearly at the end of my Learning 2.0 Program and for my final foray into web 2.0 I need to visit Second Life.
I tried to join but my system wouldn't support the program...whatever that means...?
I like the idea of Second Life - it could become quite addictive I imagine. I have heard of people becoming so obsessed by this type of 'game' that they never leave their house - they have food delivered to their door, they spend day and night online. It could be quite destructive.
So whilst I haven't been able to play Second Life I have had a look and intend on looking further into it when I have a system that can support the program!
Well, managed to get my arm free with disturbing said sleeping kitty. And much easier to type now.
So I'm nearly at the end of my Learning 2.0 Program and for my final foray into web 2.0 I need to visit Second Life.
I tried to join but my system wouldn't support the program...whatever that means...?
I like the idea of Second Life - it could become quite addictive I imagine. I have heard of people becoming so obsessed by this type of 'game' that they never leave their house - they have food delivered to their door, they spend day and night online. It could be quite destructive.
So whilst I haven't been able to play Second Life I have had a look and intend on looking further into it when I have a system that can support the program!
Labels: Second Life, web 2.0
posted by Danielle at 4:47 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home