Kicking Crunchy Leaves
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Well, as I mentioned in my previous post I often use Facebook. I am astounded at how many people are on Facebook. It can inflate the ego or deflate it. It can serve as a virtual meeting place. It can be used to see what people are up to (those you lost contact with - why did you lose contact with them?) How many of your old school friends have had children, have put on weight, have lost all their hair? Who is living in another country? You can see which Disney character best suits your personality. What fruit are you? Where in the world should you live?
It is truly amazing the myriad of things Facebook allows you to do...
It is truly amazing the myriad of things Facebook allows you to do...
Labels: Facebook
posted by Danielle at 4:29 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home