Kicking Crunchy Leaves
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Google Reader
While I'm kicking around waiting for a number of invites to get back to me (for flow charts etc) I thought I'd mention that I keep on seeing stuff about Google Reader...I don't know exactly what this is and I am struggling to grasp how effective a tool this could be for me just from the Google Blog info I stumbled upon...again I will keep you posted!
Or if anyone knows - let me know please!!!!
Or if anyone knows - let me know please!!!!
Labels: Google Reader
posted by Danielle at 4:38 PM

1 Comments:
Hi Danielle,
Google Reader is just another one of the functions that comes as part of your Google account. It brings together (or aggregates) all of the new information that is posted on the blogs and websites that you have signed up to follow. (This is great for me because using Google Reader I can see who has updated thier blogs without going into each and every one). You can take at tour of Google Reader at http://www.google.com/help/reader/tour.html.
Post a Comment
<< Home