Kicking Crunchy Leaves
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
View Larger Map
Sometime my Streetview pic shows and sometimes it doesn't...
Anyway this is a picture of the place I house sat (or actually dog sat) one Christmas in the UK. It was the house on the right at the end of the little street. Although the area is lovely, the house backed onto the woods (Queen's Wood) which was quite spooky, particularly for someone all by themselves (picture Bridget Jones singing that song with a massive glass of 'Red').
Problem was it actually got spookier. I was walking the dogs one morning when a neighbourly neighbour stopped me (he recognised the dogs) and asked me if the police had been in touch? I was very confused and thoughts of my terrible singing came to mind, concerned that someone may have complained. But he explained that there had been a murder around the corner and the Police were door knocking for information. This revelation left me feeling pretty scared, jumping at every branch sraping against the window. I still don't know what happened.
Labels: Bridget Jones, dogs, Google Streetview, Queen's wood
posted by Danielle at 5:18 PM

1 Comments:
whoooo...........
sounds very Midsummer murderish
Post a Comment
<< Home