Kicking Crunchy Leaves
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
LibraryThing
Well I have just started an account with LibraryThing.
Having used Facebook for a while now, I already had an application on there very similar to LibraryThing, and decided I should see if I could 'import' my books across from my established Facebook collection. I went through a few different FAQs for LibraryThing, Facebook, iRead (the app on Facebook) and finally figured out what I had to do. I needed to send my Facebook iRead's collection to a weRead account (yep another login and password) and then import from there to LibraryThing. At the time, however, they only found 10 books to import that have ISBNs, out of 60+ books. Not the time saving quest I had initially set out on. A small victory nonetheless.
Having used Facebook for a while now, I already had an application on there very similar to LibraryThing, and decided I should see if I could 'import' my books across from my established Facebook collection. I went through a few different FAQs for LibraryThing, Facebook, iRead (the app on Facebook) and finally figured out what I had to do. I needed to send my Facebook iRead's collection to a weRead account (yep another login and password) and then import from there to LibraryThing. At the time, however, they only found 10 books to import that have ISBNs, out of 60+ books. Not the time saving quest I had initially set out on. A small victory nonetheless.
posted by Danielle at 4:03 PM

1 Comments:
You go girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home