Kicking Crunchy Leaves

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Introducing Boo the Cat


Boo the Cat
Originally uploaded by Danielle Fitton
I hope I am blogging from Flickr!

I have uploaded some photos of my smooshy gorgeous kitty Boo. She is still only a kitten as we adopted her at Christmas time. She is a silvery grey and white tabby and has eyes that change from grey to green to amber. She is a very vocal girl, sounding very much like the cartoon character Tas Devil. She prefers to sit with Rob than me, although he does tend to spoil her more than I do.

Before you ask, her name has nothing to do with To Kill a Mockingbird's Boo Radley. It originated from her sticking her head out from behind the couch when she first went exploring at her new home, and a tiny bit from the film "Mosters Inc". There are a few more photos of her on Flickr if you would like to have a look!
posted by Danielle at 2:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home