Kicking Crunchy Leaves

Friday, February 13, 2009

Flickr

I've just completed a tour of Flickr and am so excited to get started. I have a lovely newish digital camera with some exciting recently taken photos safe and snug on the memory card. And I would like to take many more exciting photos. However, I think my house has a 'charger monster' (similar to a sock monster - but instead of eating socks, it eats chargers, like phone chargers and camera chargers and ipod chargers...). So instead of being able to use this great tool, I'm going to have to search the house (might start with the laundry - since socks go missing from there, it'd make sense that chargers might be found there?) and maybe do a bit of a clean along the way. Sigh.....
posted by Danielle at 2:30 PM

3 Comments:

Danielle,

try this...
'saint Anthony full of grace, hel me find the hiding place'...think about what you are looking for then let it go. You will be amazed that what you are looking for will come to you. it may take a couple of days but it will work, no religious affiliation required. it worked for me on Friday.

Linda

February 16, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

Thank you Linda! Will try this next time!

February 17, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

I can vouch for Linda's method - it works for me when I remember the words!

February 27, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home