Kicking Crunchy Leaves
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
RSS and newsfeeds
Well its been a while...
Decided to use Google Reader rather than Bloglines as I don't think I can remember all the passwords I have used to sign up for things!
RSS seems like a good idea although I don't think I will end up using it much. It is probably because I quite like browsing through the Internet, just as I quite like browsing through books at a book shop. I enjoy the time it takes me to find things as I often stumble upon the most amazing things. And if things a fed through to me without having the chance to stumble upon incredible new finds then I figure few or no discoveries will ever be made.
So poor Google Reader is going to be left in the cold a bit. I think iGoogle will be able to take care of any other feeds I want.
Decided to use Google Reader rather than Bloglines as I don't think I can remember all the passwords I have used to sign up for things!
RSS seems like a good idea although I don't think I will end up using it much. It is probably because I quite like browsing through the Internet, just as I quite like browsing through books at a book shop. I enjoy the time it takes me to find things as I often stumble upon the most amazing things. And if things a fed through to me without having the chance to stumble upon incredible new finds then I figure few or no discoveries will ever be made.
So poor Google Reader is going to be left in the cold a bit. I think iGoogle will be able to take care of any other feeds I want.
Labels: bloglines, Google Reader, iGoogle, Newsfeeds, RSS
posted by Danielle at 2:01 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home